Saturday, March 18, 2006

...and on towards Communities of Practice ...

I have just (yes, really) finished writing my learning object (LO) on Blogging and Culture and suspect it would take a serious student a good couple of hours to complete ... ... which means that I have but a couple of hours learner activity to use for my other two LOs.

My next piece of development will introduce the concept of CoPs and will consider the ways in which a collaborative blog could support or enhance community activity. I feel as though I spent more time considering culture than blogging activity in my first LO and want to reverse the trend this time.

I am also intending to provide information through a range of different media (visual and audio) inaddition to a little textual reference. I would like to make this into a collaborative activity. It would seem highly appropriate - an activity in context!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home