Thursday, March 09, 2006

The blogging contagion ...

An encounter with a colleague before this morning's curriculum meeting led organically to the discussion of blogging activity and to subjects spotted during our various interactions with the blogs of others. Peers were clearly curious and could easily be invited into the circle; we just want to get out team blog up and running before opening the metaphorical door on this one.

This made me think .....

Blogging is highly contagious but is it sustainable? Does it encourage rambling or reflection? How can the loop be closed on a thread - should it be closed?

I am wondering whether I am encouraged to develop my theories and/or interests beyond the superficial through the development of this blog - or am I gaining more through consideration and interaction with the blogs of others outside my normal working community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home