Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What and where?

I am using the expression Interactive Learning to express my vision for the use of technologically enhanced, socially dynamic learning activity. The context for my exploration and reflection is that of HE in FE, with a particular focus on Foundation Degree activity and the way in which Interactive Learning can support the true characteristics of this potentially innovative educational vehicle.

I intend to explore the ways in which connectivity can support interactive learning and look forward to contributions from those with a similar interest and/or developmental experience in the field

1 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Blogger Jane said...

I think that the connected environment can be configured to provide a 'learning space' within which interaction of 'inhabitants' is facilitated to enhance learning

 

Post a Comment

<< Home